....is just that. Work.
The very word brings endless hours of drudgery and pointless tasks to mind.
So far, so good. The TA lab has seen one student who hasn't even asked a question. So I'll sit here and do my homework, because in a few days, I won't have time to breathe in between answering questions. At least that's what they tell me. Right now, it's just "work". Or lack there of.
Oh and did I mention that I'm doing this for seven hours today? Yes, ladies and gentlemen, that's right. Seven hours of homework. Well, at least I'll be a little ahead in my Calculus class. Five assignments ahead.
Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I have this job. I just wish I could actually do something to earn the money they're giving me. I'm sure I will. Just not right now.
So I will sit and write at my blog instead. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment