I love Provo.
Tonight my roommate and I hiked to the Y. Yes, all the way to that wonderful beacon of wisdom and enlightenment that's just as white as the front door of our apartment. And we made it there and back in an hour. 60 minutes. 3600 seconds. I feel accomplished.
Then we watched Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs. Oh, Flint Lockwood, you are such a genius. But your research is completely ungrounded. It would never work here in the "real world."
And today is Regional Conference. We'll all trek to the Marriot Center to hear some words of wisdom. Should be good.
Friday night I went on a date. With a guy named Justin. Who's in my math class. Who's been off his mission for 2 weeks. 2 WEEKS! Anyways, I think we both had fun. We went to see HumorU, got free pizza at Fall Fest, danced one song at the dance outside, and took tours of our respective second homes on campus (the Eyring Science Center and the Clyde Building). When we were done, we walked down to the parking lot where he thought he had parked his car, only to figure out we had passed it in an earlier parking lot without realizing it. So he just walked me all the way home, then walked back to his car. I felt bad; we could have turned around and saved him that extra trip, but oh well.
Anyways, this weekend was great. I even finished all my physics homework! And I got a new schedule for work. No longer must I work until 10:00 PM on Tuesdays and Thursdays! Hooray! Honestly though, I love my job. It's fantastic.
P.S. I love Provo.
No comments:
Post a Comment