background

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thoughts in the Form of a List

Since I'm a list person today:

1. I should probably eat more than pasta and rice for dinner this week...
2. I don't enjoy taking two tests in one day.
2.5. I don't enjoy Music 201 tests that I don't feel adequately prepared for. On the other hand, Math 214 tests are just fine. I'll take one of those any day.
3. I have no motivation to study after taking two tests in one day, despite the fact that I have another test to take this week....
4. I had a happy birthday.
5. I'm no different than I used to be, despite being older. I like that.
6. Fall weather is beautiful.
7. I need to buy groceries. I don't even have enough food to make cookies!
8. My new blanket is so soft and warm. I like that too.
9. My roommates and friends and family are amazing.
10. I am tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment