background

Saturday, October 8, 2011

A List

Because it's 2 AM and I want to sleep soon.

1. I love life right now. Like no other time before.
2. I went on a date with Neil Roberts tonight. It was super fun and yummy and cold. I love that kid.
3. I cut that date short. Why? to study..... dumb idea.
4. Later tonight, I went to a Dr Who watching party with my friend Luke Pritchett. It was super awesome. I am in love with David Tennant (still).
5. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead.
6. I came home to a letter from Elder Kenneth Hinton. I started freaking out in the darkened kitchen where my sleeping roommates couldn't see me. and now I get to read that letter.
7. I realized how amazingly awesome my life is, so i decided to write this blogpost because all my friends are asleep and i have no one but the internet to tell.
8. We'd better win the homecoming game tomorrow, because i'm going to San Jose next week, and i don't want to be a cougar with my tail between my legs.
9. I'm giving a talk in San Jose on the physics experiment i'm helping to run. (say what?!!?)
10. I love life.

1 comment:

  1. You have such a positive outlook on life! Sounds like everything is going so fabulously. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete