background

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Peter Priesthood

Do you remember all those Young Women lessons and EFY discussions where every girl had a list of all the qualities she wanted in a future husband? I never made one of those. So here goes:

* worthy priesthood holder and temple attender.
* appreciation for math and science / education / life long learning
* musically inclined / appreciation for ALL kinds of music
* playing an instrument / singing not required, but a plus
* sense of humor / can make me laugh when i don't want to laugh
* hard worker / gets the job done / I can depend on him / I know he will provide for me and our family
* good kisses and hugs, and not just the chocolate kind ;)
* has a love for me, and lets me know that
* willing to let me be me, put up with my quirks, etc.
* has a plan for the future / knows what he's doing (sorta with the trust / dependability thing)

And of course it wouldn't hurt if he looked like Harrison Ford either :)

1 comment:

  1. I approve :)You are awesome Jenny.

    Haha- and I can't believe you haven't made one of these before! I swear I made one when I was like.. 10 ;) Just kidding..maybe not that early :)

    ReplyDelete